Hi, I’m Mareike Wiedmann
I’d love to be your new business coach.
I am passionate about empowering women in the workplace and supporting the next generation of female leaders.
As a woman working in science with leadership experience, a business coach, and also a mum I want to see you grow into a successful and confident leader in your field.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, or at a more advanced stage – I would love to work with you. My coaching sessions are open to whatever your background and your nationality.
This is what a coaching session with me is like
I appreciate you for who you are and applaud you for what you choose to tackle in your life.
I am happy to support you with your next challenge and growth opportunity.
We are all part of a team. I applaud your courage and motivation to take the next step.
We are all individuals. I help you identify solutions that work for you.
- I am currently completing a systemic business and life coaching qualification at the Coaching Academy Berlin, which is internationally certified by the European Coaching Association (ECA). I am passionate about coaching because I know first-hand how powerful and empowering coaching can be. A professional qualification is important to me so that I can offer you the best possible coaching experience.
- I am particularly passionate about empowering women in the workplace and supporting the next generation of female leaders. Let’s smash this glass ceiling together!
- I have a completed undergraduate degree in Chemistry from the University of Oxford and a PhD from the University of Cambridge and know what it is like to be a woman working in science and passionate about the work I do.
- I am the Head of Research Pipeline Development at an international and innovative biotech company in the Pharma Industry with the aim to bring new cancer medicines to the patient. I have leadership experience from both Big Pharma and in a fast-paced start-up environment. I am a working mum and understand what it’s like to juggle professional and personal life.
- I have an international mindset and am passionate about discovering the world we live in and the people we share this planet with and have so far lived and worked in the UK (8 years), China (2 years), Japan (2 years) & Germany (22 years).
- A coaching session with me is non-judgemental, empowering, empathetic, and honest. Whether you are at the beginning of your career and interested in self-leadership, or at a more advanced stage of your career. Let’s talk!
Work with me!
I am offering the following coaching packages.